480 West Vaughn Street consists of 1 industrial/flex building totaling 24,948 SF located in Tempe, Arizona, an affluent suburb of Phoenix.
Built in 1991, the building offers 24′ clear height. The center has easy access to Highway 10 and to the Phoenix Sky Harbor International.
The following improvements will be made to the property in Spring 2013:
– Redesign the existing loading dock doors & add 1 new grade level rollup door.
– Redesign the entrance to the property for easier loading & acess to dock doors
– Adding additional parking
– Exterior painting and new landscaping
– Parking lot sealing and striping
– New interior spec suite
The property was acquired in March 2013 and sold in January 2015.
480 West Vaughn St.